In advance of the Monday June 25 Council meeting where the Breithaupt Block 3 development is again on the agenda, the staff report detailing the revised proposal is now available on the City of Kitchener website. The staff report is part of the overall Council agenda & package and begins on page 4.
I wish I could give you a ‘coles notes’ version of the content and the proposed changes, but it will take some time to wade through all the documents. It’s a lot to digest, so, dig in!
For ease of reading, I’ve attached the report here, along with each of the appendices.
- Staff Report (pg. 4-11)
- Appendix A: Revised OPA and OPA Map (pg. 12-23)
- Appendix B: Revised Zoning By-law and Map No.1 (pg. 24-29)
- Appendix C: Revised Development Concept (pg. 30-54)
- some nice 3D drawings in this section, which we haven’t seen before
- Appendix D: Additional Community Input (pg. 55-99)
- all written comments received by June 15, end of day; any comments received after June 15 will be given to Council in advance of the Council meeting
- Appendix E: Updated Shadow Study (pg. 100-118)
- Appendix F: Parking Garage Precedent Images (pg. 119)
Anyone wishing to speak as a delegate in order to make a presentation at Council on Monday June 25 may register via the City website. You may also sign up to speak when you arrive at Council Chambers on Monday evening. You’ve got the weekend to think about your comments.
Council Meeting: Monday June 25 @ 7:00pm
Council Chambers, Kitchener City Hall
200 King Street West, Kitchener
One thought on “Staff Report on BB3 now available”
Thanks for posting this breakdown. It makes it easy to digest.