Just a reminder that the Midtown Street Party is back this year – Saturday September 8.
Wander over to Dekay Street, between Briar & Shanley. You’ll find BBQ & fun. To bring:
- a potluck item to share
- your own drinks
- your own plates, cutlery, etc (to cut down on disposables)
- chairs, blanket, whatever you want to sit on… your couch?
Big thanks to Mark, Michelle, Sheri, Greg, Patrick, Kathy Sarah Marsh, Sarah Granskou and Catherine Owens for making the Street Party happen this year – give them a big high five when you see them!
Take note of the future dates for potluck-ing & community gathering:
- Sept 8 → Combined with Dekay Street party (DeKay street closed from Shanley to Emma)
- Oct 13 → Combined with Soupstock (DeKay street closed from Shanley to Emma)
- Nov 10 → at W.A.L.E.S Portable – 14 Braun St
- Dec 8 (Stocking stuffer event: We stuff paper bags with socks, hats, toiletries and decorate them. Last year House of Friendship distributed over 150 stockings made by us, and Joan knitted more than 20 hats, mitts and scarves for the stockings)
- Jan 12
- Feb 9
- Mar 9
- Apr 13
- May 11
- June 8